add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Orlando Area Christian Singles Message Board › Casselberry Farmers Market (CFM)

Casselberry Farmers Market (CFM)

Carole J.
user 23570431
Casselberry, FL
Post #: 27
I visited CFM today. What high quality venders & reasonable prices!
The pesticide free produce has never been gassed or refrigerated. I was sold at first bite of the taste samples! The produce selection left me wanting for nothing. That vendor will barter with local organic and pesticide free growers. Go trade your abundant crop for others you need.

The coordinators of the farmers market take the time to screen the venders and their products / service. They still need growers—especially those who sell plants and seedlings.

Organic Sanctuary is there – an excellent source to buy quality seeds and some potted herbs.

Bring your dull home and garden items and have them sharpened professionally. Make them function like new!

I’ll be returning to shop.

Keep checking in at the CFM web site to get updated on the new vendors.