Orlando Area Christian Singles Message Board › Just a few suggestions...

Just a few suggestions...

Janet
JanetM777
Deltona, FL
Post #: 2
Hey! I am new to the group (and I used to be an organizer myself) and I have a few suggestions.
1- Can everyone please look at the list of ideas before posting one? I noticed repeated ideas (even seen a few twice or three times). That way, when I go through it before posting mine (or when anyone else does that of course) there wouldn't be such a long list to look at before posting it. Also, this gives the organizer time to look through them.
2- I wonder if ideas can be removed by the organizer so that duplicates can be removed or because the event the idea-giver (Haha, I made that up) expired.
Thanks,
Janet
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. -- Ephesians 4:2-3
James D.
user 9211690
Maitland, FL
Post #: 3
Yup, grrrrrrreat ideas, Janet.

I see you've seen a lot of movies by one of my favorites - Quentin Terantino - i think you're right about "Biil II". I think it was totally brilliant in process and execution - in a way it reminded my of redemption and resurrection.

James
A former member
Post #: 1
Sounds like a great idea...thanks!
Janet
JanetM777
Deltona, FL
Post #: 3
Thanks both for replying. I am glad you're both fine with my ideas. I was afraid of offending people.

James, how did you know that?! I thought about it and thought about it and the only conclusion I could think of is that you must have checked out my blog! Did you? Anyway, that's cool that you agree! WOW! Yes, very true commentary. biggrin