addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

OC Good Life Message Board › Q & A Regarding Kalida's House party Event!

Q & A Regarding Kalida's House party Event!

Kalida
Kalida
Newport Beach, CA
Post #: 237
Q&A Regarding my House party Event!

1- Where should we park?

There will be lot’s of parking in the area, so please do not park in-front of our neighbors homes or UN-legally, we will not be responsible for tow away.

2- when will we get the address?

I will email the address a day before the event, so please don’t ask me every day about the address.

3- What should we bring for food?

I usually post some idea dishes for you to bring to the event, like:
Fruit plate
Vegetable plate
pasta dishes
Rice dish
Ham
Turkey
Chinese food
pizza
Beef
Chicken
Green Salad
Tacos/Burritos
Sushi plate

Please someone can bring couple of bags of Ice, plastic forks, napkins...etc

For Drinks, you may bring:
Wine, soda, water, Margareta mix to make some Margareta's, Champagne…etc

4- If we don't have time to cook or purchase food or drinks you can still join the party and just pay extra

Yes! you can pay $20 instate $10 and I will supply the food and drinks for you! It's a cost for a cup of coffee somewhere!!!

* We are all adult here, please respect the fact that you are in someone’s home and I am asking all of you not to open drawers or go up stairs to the bedrooms or try to use our private space or bathrooms.
I have one public bathroom downstairs for everyone to use, please don’t put toilet paper or paper towels down the drain cause I had to get a Plumper last time I had an event..

So let's have some fun!!!
Jim V.
JimVT
Irvine, CA
Post #: 1
Have read.