Farzan S. Rajput, MD – General and Preventative Cardiologist
Specialist, Advanced Cardiac Imaging
Dr. Farzan Rajput, a practicing physician of 12 years, is the founder of Southcoast Cardiology in Newport Beach, CA. He is a Hoag Hospital Physician and the first cardiologist in CA to practice advanced, non-invasive cardiac imaging in detection of heart disease. Dr. Rajput completed specialized training at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City with the world’s leader in cardiac imaging, Michael Poon, M.D. Dr. Rajput also completed a fellowship in heart failure/cardiac transplantation and general cardiovascular medicine. Dr. Rajput is a firm believer in the power of education, scanning, exercise, nutrition and stress management to prevent the number one killer of men and women in America and restore hope for a long, productive life.
Come to Learn:
- Why Your Heart Health Should be a Top Priority – Current Statistics
- Saving Your Family and Friends’ Lives: Signs and Symptoms of Heart Disease in Men and Women
- The Importance of Getting Scanned: Advanced, Non-Invasive Cardiac Imaging
- The Crucial Role Lifestyle plays: Exercise, Plant Based Nutrition and Stress Management
- Making Sense of Supplementation: What a Cardiologist Recommends and Why
Dr. Rajput’s Wellness Coordinator Kristen Schultz, a Nutrition Educator whose family history of heart disease led her to Dr. Rajput, will share her story and the positive impact Juice Plus+ has had on her family’s heart health.