Oct 2, 2012 · 7:00 PM
This location is no longer available
*** LAST DAY ***
(--see business card. If graphic stripped, here's the text:
$2 Hot Movie & Talk! Daily group watch & discuss of Showtime's fun insightful trendy reality show of POLYAMORY here in SoCal!
*“the Best Reality Show” says Gawker.com
*“A MUST-SEE... Ideas & maybe solutions for broken romance & family everywhere”
*Every Day 1-6pm & 7pm-12am, 2012.Sep.25tue ending Oct.01mon, at 5&55Fwys in Tustin,central OC,CA
*picture caption: the successful San Diego family of 4, so giving their (very happy) kid Devin 4 caring parents!
RSVP by emailing [masked] or by texting “poly” to 96000. Official page http://1.JotHere.com/MAPoly (biz card MB71RS) )
MB78W8: AND, BEST, RSVP ON THE EVENT LISTING (on Meetup, Facebook, or JotHere).
- "MB0SMB: $2 MOVIE NIGHTS & AFTERNOONS WITH GROUP DISCUSSION AFTERWORD
--and about, here in SoCal, real families based on **unsecret committed romance between 3 or 4 adults** including to parent kids! Yes, these families are not without stress, but are remarkably successful, attractive, & VERY romantically-fulfilled --instead of today's usual & often-broken family of just 2 or 1 adults, many times unhappy, and latchkey kids with often fighting-parents or a single-parent or no parents."
- "M8O4OG: --“the Best Reality Show on TV” says Gawker.com"
- "M875BU: --“A MUST-SEE for most anyone affected by romance & marriage, offering ideas & maybe solutions for broken romance & family everywhere.”"
- "MAZWOR: At least in America, broken families have long become the norm. Moreover, hiding romance & feelings, cheating, lying, & meaningless sex have become so common they are regularly expected. Indeed overall our dream of monogamy may actually be just that: a dream --most especially in our modern world with ever-increasing options & freedoms. Well this show demonstrates successful real families here in SoCal finding a possible real alternative solution to romance & family: loving more, not less."
- "MAX1LQ: WHEN: DAILY 1pm-6pm & 7pm-12am, 2012Sep25tue ending Oct01mon.
- "MB7I0Y: This series ends not from lack of demand but from our venue running out. Want more? So do we! We just need a venue. So, as we got this place, find or volunteer a venue!"
- MAQ2R5:For full & exact details on when & happenings then, see WHEN on the event series' official web page; everywhere else it's posted (as Meetup, Facebook, business cards) is often just a sampling of the many occurrences."
- "MB0TFG: Open to the neighborhood & widely advertised."
- "M8GHNU: It's posted in many places (Meetup, Facebook, JotHere, cards being handed out) and it repeats 1 to 2x every day, so: ..
- MAYDFI: The RSVPs shown on any event listing[, as here on this page,] are only some, likely only a few, of all attending."
- "MARW7W: RSVP & attend as soon as you can, as..[see this next link:]"
- "MARWA8: RSVP on [this post else on the post of the date&time you want] else by emailing [masked] else by texting "poly" to 96000".
- MAXI0J: OFFICIAL WEB PAGE http://1.JotHere.com/MAPoly --includes all other occurrences & latest info.
- "LG4OWH: What are these codes as “LG4OWH” on this paragraph? They're short IDs to date-stamp & uniquely-reference most anything http://1.JotHere.com/6mp!"
- MB7AHI: Oh, and btw, this is very happy Devin :-) "
M87XAJ: --These event details are a copy of http://1.JotHere.com/MBPoly (last-modified pdt[masked]mon0527: released for reposting as long as this paragraph remains intact).