|Sent on:||Wednesday, January 4, 2012 9:39 AM|
Hello fellow OCTS members, and a belated Happy New Year!
We have exciting plans for 2012, centered around our continued commitment to engage the startup ecosystem and help our community. Specifically, we will
- Produce content and programming focused on "Startup 101" and "Startup 201" type curriculum.
- This will include workshops, featured guest speakers, small events, and larger events.
- We will also kick-of a series of "Office Hours", whereby various startups will open up their offices for casual gatherings on Friday's throughout the months.
Our goal is to continue the mission we started last year, with our first Meetup and 18 attendees. We are now well over 300 members, so its clear we are serving a great purpose.
As the organizer of this meetup, I would like to ask you for your help. Here is what we need:
- If you have an office or location that is suitable for hosting meetings, small or large, please contact me.
- If you have a startup or established technology company that would be interested in hosting "Office Hours", please contact me so we can get the ball rolling.
- My co-organizer Melinda is collecting feedback on specific topics we should cover in our upcoming sessions; please reach out to her (or me) if you have a strong POV on something we should be focusing on.
- If you would like to help with upcoming events, hit me up. We would love your support.
Finally, we will be doing some cool co-sponsored events with other groups, such as Lean Startup LA. By joining forces on select topics and events, we can deliver much better content to our community.
Its been an honor to serve as the organizer, and my commitment to continue what we started. Cheers.
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Shervin Talieh ([address removed]) from OC Tech Startup.
To learn more about Shervin Talieh, visit his/her member profile
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]