addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

OC Tech Startup Message Board › A great community for us to join

A great community for us to join

Shervin T.
Group Organizer
Costa Mesa, CA
Post #: 2
Team, please take a look at Quora,­ This community has a great deal of content that is directly relevant to our Meetup. Lets find each other, follow, and suggest topics to cover. Excellent knowledge base.

P.S. My answer to a question regarding VC's, which was a popular subject at our first Meetup.­

A former member
Post #: 89
I joined.

I'm following topics related to Wordpress, css, php, javascript, web design, foodie/restaurants, photography, and int'l travel.

Let me know if there's a tech start-up community I should follow.