addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

OC Tech Startup Message Board › meetup update and schedule for the next few months...

meetup update and schedule for the next few months...

Shervin T.
calitalieh
Group Organizer
San Clemente, CA
OC Tech'ers, Good-morning!

I hope all of you are having a great summer and enjoying it while it lasts. I wanted to share two quick updates with you.

First, we are launching a new group, So Cal Business Innovators: http://www.meetup.com/meetup-group-wfhhQhSL/­ This was done in response to lots of feedback. The OC Tech Startup group is designed for technology startups and their unique needs and challenges. So Cal Business Innovators is focused on existing businesses, of any kind, and bringing innovation and techniques from the startup world to their unique needs.
If you are a manager, executive or business owner be sure to signup for So Cal Business Innovators.

Second, we are going to host a series of upcoming events at the Drumbi office in Irvine, covering the gamut of topics/issues that startups face. The first event will be in mid-late September, so be sure to check back shortly.

Feel free to ping me with ideas and suggestions for topics you want us to cover. Many thanks for your support.

Best,

Shervin