addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

OC WordPress Group Message Board Job Openings › Looking for tutor for Wordpress theme customization with CSS

Looking for tutor for Wordpress theme customization with CSS

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello!
I'm a graphic designer and have been trying to learn how to customize Wordpress themes with CSS on my own without much luck so I need someone to teach me!!!
So if you know how to create themes from scratch or child themes (from frameworks like Pagelines for extra brownie points smile) and can troubleshoot when things don't work the way you want them to, PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP!!

I neeed to meet in person and on weekends.
Thanks so much!

Carina
carinafeldman@gmail.com

PS: not to state the obvious, but this would be a PAID gig