addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

OC WordPress Group Message Board Meeting Topic Suggestions › Duplicating WP sites to new URLs

Duplicating WP sites to new URLs

A former member
Post #: 4
Is this of interest to anyone? I do this quite a bit with our real estate sites and it's easier than most people think.
A former member
Post #: 1
Yes! I am TOTALLY new to blogging let alone creating a dupe WP site. With my biz I'm allowed to link a separate domain to my existing site. Does that make sense? I would love to learn how to do that with WP.

Traci
A former member
Post #: 5
Hey Traci,
Find me at the next meetup on Monday, and I'll dupe a wp site while your there.
A former member
Post #: 2
What I really want to do is move two WP blogs that I already have from the host they're at now to GoDaddy.
Jim S.
user 9350147
Newport Beach, CA
Post #: 2
Personally I can't stand Godaddy. So cluttered and always trying to upsell you on everything. I've been at site5.com for several years and they are great. You might want to give them a try instead of Godaddy. Or there are lots of other good hosts out there.
A former member
Post #: 6
Hey Sheri, find me at tonight's meetup and I'll walk you through it.