The Orange County Tea Meetup Group Message Board › tea and symphathy cafe???

tea and symphathy cafe???

A former member
Post #: 1
There is a british tea house in costa mesa called tea and symphathy cafe. does anyone have any information on this place???
A former member
Post #: 5
Haven't been there, just read the reviews on the tea Internet sites. Anyone wants to go there, I'm in! :)

Kath
Deanna S.
coyotes
Palm Springs, CA
Post #: 8
Hi Mike !! I have been there but I would rate it as fair to good...I hear there is a fairly new tea place in Seal Beach at the end of Main St....My favorite place to have tea is the Vintage Tea Leaf in Long Beach....Kei is planning her wedding so it may be a month or two before the group goes out for tea again....Deanna in Palm Springs
Christine
Matildaruu
Westminster, CA
Post #: 24
I have been to the Tea and Sympathy tearoom three times. I was not impressed with the menu selection. I have had better teas for a lot less money. I would go again, just to see what they have done. My favorite tearoom is the Sussex Teapot on Valley View at the 22 freeway. Nice people, good choice of food and I enjoy the little shop too. There is a new tearoom on Commonwealth in Fullerton, I don't remember the name. I would like to try that one. I will try to find the name and number. Can someone else set up a tea, besides the organizer? If so, I will try and set up on at the new place in Fullerton. Is there a set day of the month for such things? Such as the second Saturday at 1pm, for example?

Christine
A former member
Post #: 7
The tea house in Fullerton is called "Whimsical Tea" -phone number 714/326-8801 (number in the phone book is incorrect and they don't refer you to this new number - she had a problem with the phone company). It is small, but nice - cute place. Reasonable price. Besure to ask the owner -Carol - about the website "SoCalSocieTea". Online -membership is free, gives you points for the times you go to tea, discounts, entertainment opportunities. Some event is coming up in June but I do not have the details.
Caroline
A former member
Post #: 6
Christine, check with Kei. I don't think there is a set meeting time for our group, right?

Kath