addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Orange County Tea Meetup Group Message Board › Anyone interested in tea this Saturday?

Anyone interested in tea this Saturday?

Lorean
user 10163035
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 1
Hi:

I'm new to this group. This is kind of last minute. Is anyone interested in tea this Saturday? I don't have reservations but I was thinking about Paris in a Cup if they're available. Let me know by Wed 8/4.

Lori
Prima
user 2680054
Carson, CA
Post #: 32
Lori-

I haven't checked out the message board in a while and just saw your post. I've been thinking of going to Paris in a Cup soon. If you haven't gone already, or plan to go again soon, I'd love to join you. Let me know!

Prima
Lorean
user 10163035
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 2
Lori- Hi: How about 09/18 Sat or 09/19 Sun? Let me know what works best for you.

I haven't checked out the message board in a while and just saw your post. I've been thinking of going to Paris in a Cup soon. If you haven't gone already, or plan to go again soon, I'd love to join you. Let me know!

Prima

Lorean
user 10163035
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 3
Hi Prima: I'm busy this weekend. Let me know if you'd like to do 09/24 Friday for tea during the day or sometime that weekend.