Mar 13, 2014 · 6:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Intro to Spring 4
An introductory session for Spring Framework Core with the emphasis on new version 4.0. We will discuss current Spring landscape, which consists of multiple projects that cover a wide range of technologies. Then we’ll talk about the new features and improvements in Spring Core. After that we’ll run and explore in details several Spring showcase projects that leverage newest Spring Core features. You’re welcome to bring your Spring questions and challenges that the speaker can address in the end.
This session will start a series of other Spring presentation that will cover more advanced and very popular topics such as Spring Data REST (building REST services with minimal coding), Spring Integration (implementation of Enterprise Integration Patterns to build sophisticated asynchronous workflows), Spring Batch (robust batch processing framework) and others.
Igor Geyfman has over 15 years of Software Architecture and Development experience. He is a former Spring Source architect and now, as part of an Orange Country boutique technology consulting company Logical Zoom, provides architecture and technology strategy and training around Spring and other OpenSource technologies for major US companies and startups. As part of his consulting career, he has provided technical leadership for multiple mission critical initiatives at Sony, American Express, EMC, Intuit, Apple and many others. You can connect with him on LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/igorgeyfman.
- 6:30 - 7:00 pm - Networking
- 7:00 - 8:30 pm - Presentation
Please RSVP on OCJUG meetup: where the event is originally posted:
(OCJUG(Java) Regular Meeting's OCAndroid listing
- (LTNVQ2 track description=All regular meetings of (OCJUG=Orange County Java User Group http://OCJUG.Org) starting 2011.11.))
- (LTNW5G=We list all OCJUG events on OCAndroid because:
- MMIKPH: 1st: since both:
- (LTNVVT="native" & typical Android programming is done in Java.)
- (LTNVY0=Both groups serve exactly the same region: Orange County.)
- MMIKU1: 2nd:
(LTNVYJ=SoCalAndroid Hack Nights, which OCAndroid re-lists, are scheduled not to be the same week as the OCJUG Regular Meeting.)
- (LTOOCC Occurrences in order, 3-or-more in a row, starting ideally at the last to take place=
- (LVWXQI="Schedule: "We meet in person on the 2nd Thursday of each month and any other time through the OCJUG mailing list." says http://OCJUG.Org/.)
- none before
- MMIK8A: [masked]-present:
backup host of this event re-listing, plus editor of this main event description, is quote:
DestinyArchitect of Laguna Hills;[masked]- 179+rsvps&98+attends; Head&~Founder,
- (LTNU6H=1: 2011.11.10thu
Official listing says " "Craig S. Dickson" <[masked]> Elastic BeanstalkDetails".)
- (LTNW5G=2:pst2011.12.08thu, http://meetu.ps/5SPgj
Official listing says " James Ward [on] Deploying Java and Play Framework Apps to the CloudDetails".)
- (LVWXPX=3:pst[masked]thu, http://meetu.ps/6sY0F
- (LYST9E=4:2012.02.09thu:Spring and Cloud Foundry, a Marriage Made in Heaven,http://meetu.ps/75wms
- See Official listing for abstract & speaker bio.
- (LTNVFM=Leader #1: MEZTO5: "4:pst2012.02.09"-#[masked]: "Ray Tayek of Lakewood; joined[masked]; .. leads ocjug track ")
- MEZO7Q: 5:2012.03.08thu:MongoDB soup to nuts+
- MEZOH6: 6:2012.04.12thu:git
- MEZOL2: 7:2012.05.10thu:hack night
- MEZOP9: 8:2012.06.14thu:"state of the Android" by Jeffrey Peacock
- MEZOZG: 9:2012.07.12thu:none -apparently canceled.
- MEZP43: 10:2012.08.09thu:canceled
- MEZPDC: 11: 2012.09.13thu: canceled
- MEZPQK:12: 2012.10.11thu: none-no main meeting, only the usual (but perhaps earlier) socializing at nearby El Torrito Grill
- MEZRLZ:13: 2012.11.08thu: canceled
- MEZRQ8:14:[masked]thu: panel of 5 discuss Consulting + Phillip's going-away party, http://meetu.ps/qGF0R
- MEZRU7:15: [masked]thu: OCJUG 2013 activities planning,http://meetu.ps/rwKrn
- MGDMI5:#[masked]Thu, http://meetu.ps/vCTGj : Book Review.
- (LTNVECTrack Leaders from our group=
- (LTNVHE=Leader #2:(LTNNOM=Open! Nominate Someone by saying so in the event listing's comments.))
- (LO9QFO=To attend, you must follow the latest version of "info for every Meetup.com/OCAndroid event LEVW4X")
- (LG4OWH=What are these codes as “LG4OWH” on this paragraph? They're short IDs to date-stamp, uniquely-reference, and portably-track content.)
- MEZSDH: Listing Todo
- MEZSBG: Listing history:
- MGDM61: starting from listing creation, I Destiny am the author except as noted here.
- MMIIAL: ...--for prior history, see on prior listing
- ML9CW0: renamed title fr q(on OCAndroid: OCJUG(Java) Std Mtg 2013.04+more) to q(OCJUG(Java) Std Mtg via OCAndroid 2013.05+) as clearer; cut Qs from 8 to 6 by cutting last 2 because of new Meetup limitation; pst[masked]Sun1135.
- MMIIF4: cut prior history; cut todos LYSTFB & MEZSMJ; add next 3 upcoming events so thru MMIJS6; change title fr q(OCJUG(Java) Std Mtg via OCAndroid 2013.05+) to present as a more logical order plus includes present topic; plas LTNW5G to 2nd from top & update; add MMIK8A; update MI8OVH; pst[masked]Wed2156.