This location is shown only to members
Price: $5.00/per person
(LT2MOD last mod=pst2012.09.24mon1644)(LT2VER version=11.0) (LT2STA=prior versions well tested; please RSVP & comment)(LT2NAM=
- M1KE1R: Hour range: 6:00pm-10:00pm
- M41CGI: CONVENIENT LOCATION with great food, just 0.6 miles from the 5 freeway exit, just south of the Irvine Spectrum Center, and with plenty of adjacent free parking.
- M3BB40: Stuff to Bring
- M6VJ4I: BRING YOUR LAPTOP --VERY IMPORTANT, including for posting questions & announcements, RSVPing for future events, and web research.
- M15TNK: If you have PORTABLE INTERNET, especially Internet you can share as a wifi-hotspot, please BRING IT. Want to learn how to create a portable Internet hotspot? Then BRING the equipment.
As we share who provides us Internet among our attendees (for the regular case where our venue's Internet is non-existent or not reliable; also gives us many more venue choices).
- M6VJ2P: Bring ALL ANDROID DEVICES you may want to work on and/or have questions about..
- M0SVG5: If programming or learning-to, BRING YOUR HARDWARE & SOFTWARE for coding/developing Android (your laptop+Android devices+hookup cables)
- M0TIDD: Activities in-order: socializing & networking, introductions, News & Qs (news, jobs, announcements, Q&A), presentations, at-your-own-pace all-level developer training, user issues (getting your devices to do what you want WITHOUT programming), constructive hacking including coding/programming & building apps; plus eating pizza, the food of computer hackers world-wide!
- M3BBXA: (new) Audience: only members of OCAndroid
- M3BE26: OCAndroid is Orange County‘s largest & oldest Android community group; and as that would suggest,
- M3BEED: Members are Android software & hardware developers, users, managers, & entrepreneurs, at all levels, in-or-by-or-visiting Orange County, California.
- M3BE9L: The Android OS hardware includes: mobile computers (including smartphones & tablets), video game consoles as Ouya, plus other uses as embedded in high-end printers as by member James Jung and even in airplane seat entertainment systems as Panasonic Avionics right here in Lake Forest!
- M0TBTL: 2011.11.02: Food --available to everyone who RSVPs YES:-typically Quality 3-topping Round-Table Pizza, "the nutrition of hackers world wide", plus soda! -per "LU1W8A=So how about this.." of here.
- M825VG: Cost: regular member: $5, Official leader: $0, plus any food you buy unless someone is buying.
- M0SMZZ: (new) Recurring-Agenda: recurring community meetup agenda M0TAGN
Refunds offered if:
Additional notes: Official group leaders get in free!
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.