OCAndroid visiting SCALE 2013 aka SCALE11x --FREE for our booth volunteers!
February 22, 2013 · 8:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
MIHWR1 MIFP4X: We're one of the MIComm community groups visiting famous open-source conference SCaLE --FREE for our booth volunteers! --LIKELY A MUST-ATTEND for our members, so kindly read that page-just-linked-to then RSVP.
- MIM9J0: One can attend for any portion -attend for all that you can. In all cases, even if the start (but not end) time has past, please RSVP here as directed and attend.
- MIGQG5: our group's re-listings of this event series, in order:
- MIFMCN: repeats annually on the 4th Friday.
- MIMD6Z: SCaLE9x: 2011.02.25Fri(Day1)-26Sat(Day2)-27Sun(Day3)
- MIFP99: SCaLE10x: 2012.01.20Fri(Day1)-21Sat(Day2)-22Sun(Day3)
- MIFP0Z: SCaLE11x: 2013.02.22Fri0800-24Sun1730 http://meetu.ps/rBfh4 -RSVP now!
- MIMDB4: SCaLE12x: 2014.02.28Fri0800-03.02Sun1730~ http://meetu.ps/xNgM0 -RSVP now!
- LG4OWH: What are these codes as “LG4OWH:” on this point? They’re short IDs to date-stamp, uniquely-reference, & portably-track most any point or item.
- MDMN8M: Listing History, in order
- MIFGYY: all entries & changes by I Destiny unless noted here.
- immediate motive=post this great applicable event; also make an event post (for this real & complex event) which would be a great template for other event posts, notably which would be easy for humans to read & maintain but but also very scalable, on at least Meetup.com, by most any human merely (having the computer fully-copy such a post (starting with this one) which is exemplary & related)-then-(editing the new one suit, with minimal edits needed) so to create & maintain a desired & top-quality event post in minutes instead of an hour or more, including even supporting & tracking recursive copies (copies of copies, so no one single source) notably increasing scalability and resultant "asexual evolution" of event posts (of course here "evolution" is digital and with humans dictating copies & edits/mutations), so also making event posts "come alive"!
- operation ("Copy", "Schedule a Meetup", or "SUGGEST A MEETUP")=Schedule a Meetup
- link=not applicable since NOT a copy
- lastMod_version_status=not applicable since NOT a copy
- lastMod_version_status=pst2012.01.19Th0734 4.1 Announce-Emailed pst2012.01.19Th07 (just 1 day before);
- MFS1HM: Per "Repeating on the third Fri of every 12 months", this is auto-scheduled 2013.01.18Fri0900. However, says the official URL http://SoCalLinuxExpo.Org/scale11x, the real event is 2013.02.22Fri-24Sun, "February 22-24, 2013"; start & end hour aren't given so guess from last year.
- MFS2IY: change event name fr(via OCAndroid:(SCALE=annual Southern CAlifornia Linux Expo) Day 1of3 10=SCALE10x)
- MFS2LI: this combines 1 listing per day (so 3) into 1 for, which should create a larger RSVP list and be simpler to maintain. We don't have high enough RSVPs (at last one, just 7 across 3 days) to justify dividing them into 1 per day.
- listing not finished, more construction coming; pst2012.12.28Fri2149.
- MIFOP8: model listing after OCPython's partially including title fr((SCALE=annual Southern CAlifornia Linux Expo) 2013=SCALE11x, via OCAndroid) to(OC-Python visiting SCALE 2013 aka SCALE11x --FREE for our booth volunteers!); undid much of JotHere-style event post; also improve some of the wording; pst2013.02.18Mon1323.
- MIME2V: fully import model listing after OCPython's lastest version MIMC1K; pst2013.02.22Fri0419.