A former member
Post #: 1
[As mentioned in our meeting planning at our last meeting....]

I'll be doing a presentation on things I learned while working on our first Android App [Garage Buddy - see that link above]. If you want a copy, let me know and I can send you an APK. If you get a copy and have any questions, ping me and I'll add it to the presentation.

Also, if you want to be in the beta for our next game, just send me a message and I'll get you an APK.
A former member
Post #: 146
Excellent proactive work, Brock. Thanks for starting this discussion on your presentation.

Please review the meeting listing and post here any needed changes for your presentation.

You write "If you want a copy, let me know and I can send you an APK." & "I'll get you an APK". Your post inspires me to create our thread on distributing non-public files - see that for solutions. As I explain there, there are probably better methods than you (the content owner) having to send out the files yourself to attendees and/or members. Also worth note, anyone can purchase a copy of your software for $.99 from the links listed there, as a last resort (say if not a member). Before the day of the meeting, please post your thoughts there or here as what will work for you.

You write "If you get a copy and have any questions, ping me and I'll add it to the presentation. " - rather, members, please post your questions & thoughts here in this discussion for it for the presentation (which you created), unless sensitive comments then send privately.

Hope this support helps, & looking forward to your presentation!
A former member
Post #: 3

This is a link to Slide Share for the presentation I'm doing:

http://www.slideshare.net/brockheinz/garage-buddy-androidpresentation-5814092­

It's marked as public, so you should be able to view it w/o a slideshare account.