Orange County's Android Community Group for Developers+Users Message Board (LVT5FH=_ Intermediate-to-Advanced Developers Meetups) › LVT5QO=OCAndroid Intermediate-to-Advanced Developers' Meetup 2 discussion th

LVT5QO=OCAndroid Intermediate-to-Advanced Developers' Meetup 2 discussion thread of All Additional Aspects, from-conception-to-legend, in that order

DestinyArchitect
DestinyArchitect
Group Organizer
Laguna Hills, CA
Post #: 391
(LT6THR THIS THREAD=(LVT5QO=(
(OCAndroid Intermediate-to-Advanced Developers' Meetup 2
(LSZT­HR=discussion thread of All Additional Aspects, from-conception-to-legend, in that order http://1.JotHere.com/...)­)
)
)

(LT6POS THIS POST=(LT5GBA=(the listing+the event itself)'s (LT6AP1=Additional post 1=history & happenings so far, from-first-to-last)).Happenings so far, in order:

• (LVT5WU=Created this thread by copying 1st post of prior thread.)
  • (LVT5ZU=Event currently schedule on 1st Tuesday. But
    (LVT631=But at last general meeting it was decided to to put as many as possible events on SoCalAnndroid Hack Nights, as change­ talks of, so)
    (LVT63S=SMS James

Me to James Jung (XXX) XXX-9162 - mobile
    12/6/11 4:24 PM 20 minutes ago
    Me: James, OCAndroid Adv http://meetu.ps/5g9Kx...­ is mis-sched 4today so we need to resched 4ideally a Wed. What dates best 4u? 4:24 PM
    )
    (LVT66F=Tomorrow would be the day Beg-to-Int would meet if expanding that to 2x per month.)
    (LVT67Y=Set it for next Wed.))
  • (to be continued)

Kathryn K F.
user 19071141
Tustin, CA
Post #: 3
Great meeting!, combining OCAndroid Intermediate-to-Advanced Developers' Meetup 2+ and SoCalAndroid Hack Night via OCAndroid 5+. I took attendance and gave out name tags as people arrived.

11 people attended. They were, in the order they sat, from front to last row, then from left-to-right facing front, (after being sorted by skill --NO, didn't do that this time as not required by these meeting types)

(I created this post per instruction of Destiny, including by copying the 2nd prior similar one (ordinarily should have been 1st) which can be found via this search.)

(LWBBN3=(now=2011.12.16pst12 I Destiny did some cleanup edits. Thanks for doing this Kathy, your first time at it, yes; but note my changes as a bit of cleanup was necessary, including James Turner was missing and James J. was repeated in his place, and Jim had James T.'s profile, the order of a few rows were wrong, and titles were often incomplete --so please proof more next time, including verifying all links, thanks.)
A former member
Post #: 4
I'd like to apologize for missing this meeting even though I was RSVP'd to attend. My lack of attendance was due to a handful of things, primarily being that I was unaware that the previous week's meeting carried over to today causing my RSVP to carry over as well. Life, as it's known to do, overloaded me a bit in the last week so I had not been attentive of emails or checked the board. I'm still looking forward to attending with this group in the near future.

-Jeremiah
DestinyArchitect
DestinyArchitect
Group Organizer
Laguna Hills, CA
Post #: 409
(LWBFUI=A good meeting, Happenings include

)