addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Orange County's Android Community Group for Developers+Users Message Board (LWKFIX=_ Beginner-to-Intermediate Developers' Meetups) › Meetup details changed: OCAndroid Intermediate-to-Advanced Developers' Meetup 3+

Meetup details changed: OCAndroid Intermediate-to-Advanced Developers' Meetup 3+

A former member

RE OCAndroid Intermediate-to-Advanced Developers' Meetup 3+ --click for latest full details & to RSVP

To those who 6 who have already RSVPed (me,GalileeSteve­,James Turner,Kathryn K Free,Tod Liebeck,Bill Zwicky), thanks for your RSVP. Affecting you, I've updated this Meetup as summarized in my comment there:

*This is Mtg 3 http://meetu.ps/64k48­
*Mtg 2 http://meetu.ps/5g9Kx­ was 2nd Wed &following mtgs were 2b as well but Meetup bugs didnt move so I moved em manually(from 1stTues as Jan3 to 2ndWeds as Jan11[ where we're also holding Hack Night there]).
**Pls UPDATE UR RSVP &wit[h] Why esp if NO.
*I'll be updating this meeting description considerably based on feedback from that last mtg 2. But gist is:
*WE NEED LEADERS FOR THIS TRACK else it's not going to happen, and leaders can largely determine the format based on based on members desires.

Posted 11 seconds ago | Like­

Thanks.