Orange County's Android Community Group for Developers+Users Message Board (LVT5FH=_ Intermediate-to-Advanced Developers Meetups) › Demo of first Android app just released to the Google marketplace

Demo of first Android app just released to the Google marketplace

A former member
Post #: 429
See instead HERE­.

This thread is just for forwarding to that new location. DON"T POST ANYTHING ON THIS THREAD except about this redirection.

On my "Dec 09, 2011 6:08 PM" Greet to Donna­, I mis-directed her to post this here.

On 2011.12 I realized this location doesn't make the best sense

• as Donna was presenting this not only to Int-to-Advanced but also Beg-to-Int and possibly elsewhere, and
  • Replace this text with the next item
  • indeed here not (the standard location we advertise=Other Events)
so I moved it to that standard location.

Yesterday I learned that 2 weeks ago Donna couldn't find her thread any more, presumably looking in this forum. I of course immediately told her where it was when she told me this. But just in case anyone else is looking, I made this redirect post.

I also posted this Greet to Donna alerting her of this thread: HAS TYPO (so replaced with next):
In my Dec 09, 2011 6:08PM greet below, I sorry4accidentally mis-directed u where 2post(ur demo thread that I obviously proud of). Quickly realizing,I moved it2correct,&w/o saying as I mis-think u&all wd hv no trouble finding(as Board search"Donna demo" finds it instantly). But u no find,so I sorry. But u 2wks u no say&mis-assume I delete(!),making much worse;next time,pls just ask&hv appropriate trust. Now 4u I do
http://meetup.com/OCA...­ +make ur thread top.
Jan 6, 2012 2:02 AM
-deleted because of typo & replaced with:
CORRECT:
In my Dec 09, 2011 6:08PM greet below, I sorry4accidentally mis-directed u where 2post(ur demo thread that I obviously proud of). Quickly realizing,I moved it2correct,&w/o saying as I mis-think u&all wd hv no trouble finding(as Board search"Donna demo" finds it instantly). But u no find,so I sorry. But4 2wks u no say(!)&mis-assume I delete(!),making much worse;next time,pls just ask&hv appropriate trust. Now 4u I do http://meetup.com/OCA...­ +make ur thread top.
Jan 6, 2012 2:04 AM

And now I pinned the thread making it top-ranking.