Post #: 4
Hello all you fine folks
has anyone checked out collab in costa mesa
i have only seen the website
they are offering the first time free
i dont know if that offer applies to groups
there phone isnt picking up right now
Edited by User 1,895,099 on Mar 6, 2012 2:48 AM
Post #: 476
My initial study gathering the essentials
Edited by User 1,895,099 on Mar 6, 2012 2:32 AM
Post #: 623
MO742T: Scott offers to get it for us
- MO731Z: at 20013.05 Main Meeting member Scott Smith told the group (I recall) that he works for Collab Space Costa Mesa (this venue) and might be able to use it for our OCAndroid meetings. I said that would be great; we need to have at least 2 good venues available to us at all times.
- MO738J: This last Saturday night when I was talking on the phone with leader Martin, he said Scott had emailed him saying he had gotten the venue approved for our use. I was pleased to hear but not that I hadn't been in the loop on this discussion and so reminded to post this info, including for venues http://1.JotHere.com/... .
- MO73FB: I just found that OCDrupal used this venue (last time) 2012.04.27.
- MO73K5: I now shooting to visit here (scouting it out) in prep for today's board meeting, but would like the details.
- MO743X: Martin then emailed (should be posted! Here!)
From: Martin .. <ma..firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Hey Martin]
To: Michael .. <LC..email@example.com>
Michael, This is the last correspondence I had with Scott Smith.
Scott's contact info is included in his email to me.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Martin Martinez <ma..firstname.lastname@example.org>
To: Scott Smith <Sc..tt@VirtualBS.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:46:04 -0700
Subject: Re: Hey Martin
I am busy this week but should have time before the next meeting.
Thanks for the offer of a professional venue. We are still scheduling
the next meeting in July and might need an alternative.
On Thu, 2013-06-06 at 11:26 -0700, Scott Smith wrote:
> It's Scott from the OC Android meet-up
> I know destiny wants us to post via meetup but I just looked at the site and could not for the life of me figure out how to post or get a message to you? I'm not looking for instructions on the meetup site, I'm just saying it's not easy and intuitive to use... (I'm too busy for that!)
> PS, we can use the OC Collab space http://collaboc.com/... free, kitchen
> & no time-limit for next meeting.
> Scott E. Smith
> (949) 21x-xx44
Edited by User 1,895,099 on Jun 10, 2013 2:12 PM