addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Orange County's Android Community Group for Developers+Users Message Board OCAndroid VENUES past+present+possible http://1.JotHere.com/LH2C7F › MMRQ5Q: Paradise Perks LLC (independent coffee shop) in Irvine

MMRQ5Q: Paradise Perks LLC (independent coffee shop) in Irvine

A former member
Post #: 611
MMRQ5Z: Google entry https://plus.google.c...­
MMRQ8A: Main meetings began there starting 2012.12.27 mtg and continue today.
A former member
Post #: 620
MNW8RJ: Several uses.
A former member
Post #: 621
MNW8SA: "MNCHX8: On 2013.05.17Fri2200~ (at end of MIComm's Orange County Google I/O Extended 2013(6th annual) Day3of3 (as on OCAndroid))", I decide to indefinitely suspend use of this venue for all groups over which I'm a leader, for several reasons, but the the biggest: I was increasingly fed up with the poor management at Paradise Perks, esp from latest incident in just calling to try to reserve for this event.
A former member
Post #: 622
MNW8SA: "MNCHX8: On 2013.05.17Fri2200~ (at end of MIComm's Orange County Google I/O Extended 2013(6th annual) Day3of3 (as on OCAndroid))", which worked very successfully and even better at another venue), I decide to indefinitely suspend use Paradise Perks for all (5+) groups over which I'm a leader, for several reasons, but the the biggest: I was increasingly fed up with the poor management at Paradise Perks, esp from latest incident in just calling to try to reserve for this event.