Orange County's Android Community Group for Developers+Users Message Board (LBQGMR=_ OTHER Events+Sub-events+(Activities including presentations)) › TODAY(Sat) TO TOMORROW at USC: famous SoCalCodeCamp!

TODAY(Sat) TO TOMORROW at USC: famous SoCalCodeCamp!, listed by now-Assistant Organizer Martin Martinez

DestinyArchitect
DestinyArchitect
Group Organizer
Laguna Hills, CA
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Dear 227 OCAndroid members, the famous SoCalCodeCamp, which happens about 3x/yr, is this weekend at USC. If you are or aim to be a programmer and are in the area, YOU SHOULD PROBABLY GO, especially if you've never gone.  I've been there about 10x over the years. And our leader Martin Martinez, who I've just promoted to our Assistant Organizer (see his Oct 22 Greet), has proactively done a very nice job writing this up for everyone, saving me the time to do so (yeah!) and even finding and quoting for us, with links, all all the conference's mobile dev events --way to go, Martin! Expect about 250 developers there. As the event is well known and advertised well beyond our group (and seems this event listing just got out days ago), a number of our members go every time without RSVPing; IF YOU'RE GOING OR SEE SOME OF OUR MEMBERS THERE, please RSVP and comment on our event listing letting us everyone know: http://meetup.com/OCA...­ .
Aside: as all group emails should be, this email is archived on our website: as soon as auto-indexing completes, see OCAndroid message board search for the message ID I added, MW0BTF.
-Destiny, effective-founder & head of OCAndroid