Sounds like a party!
Hardrock Mark, mentioned it, I looked it up, why not go for it! Drive down Friday morning (maybe Thursday afternoon), return Sunday evening(?)
here's all the information; bring your own Tylenol!
Trail Days Camping
- If you are using a mapping program or a GPS to find the camping area, use the address 1004 S. Shady Ave., Damascus, VA 24236
- The Campground entrance fee is $5 per person, and the parking fee is $20 per vehicle for the weekend.
- The Campground opens for camping and parking at 9am on Thursday, May 16th. Please do not arrive before this date, or you may be asked to leave the premises.
- No vehicles may be taken into campsites, campers must it in. Due to severe abuse last year, there will be a $200 fine for vehicles driven onto the utility field.
- The campground will have a quiet area for families and those who do not want to be in the middle of all the noise. Please respect other campers.