Nov 7, 2013 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
First item is a 45 min talk on the following topic:
Software product development for startups have the following challenges:
1. What are the requirement specifications?
2. How do I manage uncertainty and change in the product requirements?
3. How do I manage a team that works within evolving requirements?
4. How do I predict my releases?
5. How do I ensure that my release has as few defects as possible?
The key to solving these challenges is by having the right tools, methodologies, process and architecture in place. This talk is to give you taste of these concepts such that you are better prepared. Some of the highlights:
2. Agile methodology
3. Requirements based development
4. Metric driven software development process
5. Tools (Unit testing, static analysis, change management)
Preparing for the Hackathon. We will be reviewing the plan for this event. Anyone with event planning experience please try to make this meetup as we could really use your input. I Look forward to seeing everyone again. Anil
All you need is a positive mind, the desire to challenge the status quo and willpower. If you have an internet device or any other technology you wish to share with the group, feel free to bring it, although we can use the equipment at the store.
Apologies in advance as we will have to cap this group at 30 due to the space we have available. To be fair RSVP will be on first come first serve basis. Please keep your RSVP current so others that maybe on the waiting list can still make it. Thanks