|Anil Pattni (.||
We are looking for a strong, self-sufficient developer capable of working in a fast-paced Java development environment creating web-based business applications.
1. Development of new systems with an emphasis on minimized maintenance requirements, as well as maintenance and enhancement of existing systems.
2. Systems analysis, design, implementation and debugging of new web-based business applications.
3. Strong emphasis on trouble-shooting problems with legacy code.
4. Report and update the status of project and work assignments
5. Proactively learn and utilize new technologies, concepts, and procedures as appropriate to project requirements
6. Plans and executes testing of web-based business applications.
7. Contributes to project plans and supports their implementation
8. Ability to adapt to fast-paced, dynamic priorities
TECHNICAL SKILLS – 3 years minimum experience
1. Experience in software development using Java (1.4.2)/JSP/Java Servlet and Perl. Must be proficient in dealing with both scriptlets and JSTL.
3. Experience with Oracle SQL/PLSQL and MySQL
4. Experience with HTML4/5, CSS3.0
6. Experience developing in a multiple developer environment utilizing standard version control software.
7. Experience with MVC Framework, Object Oriented design. Familiarity with Struts and/or Hibernate a plus.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar
2. At least 3 years of experience in programming in a high tech environment.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Excellent debugging skills
5. Ability to analyze and understand legacy code
6. Ability to develop a project from Cradle-to-Grave
7. Ability to work independently
Email OCHackerz@gmail.com if your interested.