|Anil Pattni (.||
Costa Mesa, CA
At Zeyic (http://zeyic.com...) we are building a new form of family story keeping, a niche high-growth consumer product. We want to build a mosaic of a family's life, and help people remember important details that were forgotten. We are dedicated to highly "sticky" value for our customer. Zeyic is focused on families with kids and grandparents who have a strong desire to gather and keep this information forever. We are happy to explain strategy and product in more detail.
Zeyic is seeking a part-time/full-time engineer who has understands the goal of Zeyic. Our company is very early-stage, and if you're risk averse this position might not be for you. However, we believe deeply in our product and potential. If you're up for a challenge and have a passion for building meaningful tools for a high-growth niche, we welcome you to work with us.
- Must be located in Orange County.
- Excellent proficiency in written/verbal English
- A passion for web development, standards and the latest technology innovations
- Familiarity with Agile Development methodology, particularly SCRUM
- Familiarity with Distributed Version Control Systems, particularly git
- Extremely deep PHP knowledge (CodeIgniter is minimum required; other frameworks plus)
- An understanding of Family History and family trees (a plus)