addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Anil Pattni (.
Group Organizer
Austin, TX
Dear OCHackerz,

I'm glad you all enjoyed the last meeting, awesome turnout and great brainstorming session for the new year. I'm taking all your input and i'll be working out best practices for trying to implement them into the our initiatives.

I'm putting together a small hackathon for web developers set for end of February as part of my show. If your interested in participating, please make sure you have completed the registration form at:­

Also if your interested in submitting an idea for a group project, please complete the pitch submission form here:­

We didn't have enough time to go into as much detail about CES at our last meetup, but if your interested in attending or meeting at the event. Make sure you send an email me with CES in the body to and I can make arrangements for a convenient time everyone can meet there.

Also I found a wifi enabled bus which i'll be taking to Vegas on Monday only $15. Let me know if you would like more details.

Looking forward to an exciting and productive 2013!