May 1, 2013
No answer yet
Help support your Meetup
Welcome new members and visitors!
Enjoy great networking with a diverse mix of people from the Orange County, Los Angeles, San Diego, and the Inland Empire.
Join our community of iOS application experts. Benefit from meeting and sharing with others, including:
1. iOS Developers (coders, programmers, analysts, testers, etc.)
2. Graphics Designers (with or without experience in mobile apps)
3. UX Experts (User Experience experts mostly in the mobile apps)
4. Other Mobile (Non-iOS) Programmers (Android, Window Mobile, etc.)
5. Savvy Users (love the technology, interest in testing new apps, want to learn)
6. Publishers (those who want to create apps with help of other members)
7. Recruiters (those who are interested in hiring members)
8. Enterprises (executives from local corporations)
9. Beta testers (for your new app)
What to Expect
1. Monthly networking dinners where we discuss timely topics. Very casual. A great way to introduce yourself to the group!
2. Weekly Saturday morning coding sessions (FREE) from 8:00AM to 12:00PM. Get coding done with help from your peers. Bring your MacBook.
3. Monthly App Showcase where members demo apps they developer or published. Participate in the live Q&A. Also get app development news and updates.
4. Quarterly seminars (4-8 hours) on various topics such as: idea development, app store submission, and marketing.
5. Educational courses (4+ hours) that focus on specific topics such as iOS Programming or app marketing.
Who We Are
We are a thriving community of professionals and entrepreneurs involved and interested in mobile application development, specifically on the Apple iOS platform.
To ensure everyone benefits from this meetup, we expect all members to follow these guidelines:
1. Always be professional, and courteous towards others.
2. Do not spam our message board—no email spam, either. No exception.
3. Sponsors are welcome, but, please contact the organizer first.
4. Register properly and include a photo with your Meetup profile. Anonymous lurking is creepy :) Let us know who you are.
5. When we meetup at a local restaurant or cafe, please order something (at least a lemonade!) and leave $1 tip, too. It's good karma.
6. Sign up early to help us plan space and food needs. Update your RSVP if you cannot attend an event.
7. Learn, contribute, and have fun — we're a community and your participation matters.
8. Local members only. We want to meet you. If you live in LA, OC, or vicinity area, you are welcome to join us. If you are only visiting, you are welcome as a guest.
9. Post your real name and real photo, not an avatar. Thank you.
Again, a warm welcome!
P.S. Please email only to 1 person at a time. Do not email to the entire group, or to all organizers. You do not want to receive more than 1 response, do you? These emails will be ignored.
For any job postings, please email only to Linus, he is the organizer and the founder. We expect a small donation from you to cover our cost. Thank you.
Perficient Experience Design (XD) is a national UX agency in Irvine.
ROC provides the space for our monthly App Showcase event.
496 MongoDB Fans
Meetup members, Log in