addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

OKC WordPress Users Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: OKC WordPress User's Group Meetup-New Day & Date for

Meetup details changed: OKC WordPress User's Group Meetup-New Day & Date for July only

Lynn D.
user 10227767
Oklahoma City, OK
I wanted to send a reminder of our special iThemes WordPress MeetUp being held next Tuesday at 7 PM.

http://www.meetup.com/OKC-WordPress-Users-Group/events/72499762/­

When: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: The Div
1712 S. Kelly
Edmond, OK 73013

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.