add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

ONA NC Triangle Message Board › Next meetup - schedule preferences?

Next meetup - schedule preferences?

Laura F.
user 49166852
Raleigh, NC

Hello, everyone -

First of all, to those of you who were able to attend ONA 2012, welcome back! Those of us who watched from afar are envious. We hope you came back with a lot of ideas. If you would like to share them with the group, please visit the message boards.

With that in mind, it is time to start planning our next get-together. So far, the week of Dec. 3-7 is leading in our poll - but that is with a grand total of two out of four votes cast. I'd like a little more of a consensus before setting a date, so if you haven't already, please vote, and I'll forge ahead with plans.

Thanks, and have a great week -

A former member
Post #: 21
Laura -

The week of Dec. 3-7 is fine with me, but I'm happy to fill out the poll if you can tell me how to access it. Thanks!
Laura F.
user 49166852
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 5
It's under "More" in the top menu for the meetup. Here you go.