add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

ONA Toronto Message Board › Friday's meetup

Friday's meetup

Sarah M.
user 5604941
Toronto, ON
Hi all,

We can't wait to see all of you TOMORROW NIGHT for the ONA/CAJ meetup.

Just a few housekeeping things.

Bier Markt asks that the majority of us arrive as close to our reservation time as possible. I know there are still some sessions going on at the conference, but we ask you arrive as promptly as you can. For those of you still attending sessions, we'll see you when you arrive.

I've been told separate bills are OK, but you have to either pay in cash or start a tab with a credit card. I will reiterate the separate bills thing upon my arrival so our server knows that's how we want our table done.

Finally, we have to give up our reserved tables by 7 p.m. for another reservation Bier Markt has. However, if you're not attending the awards, we encourage you to stick around. No doubt, we'll find another place in the bar to sit and enjoy the evening.

See you all tomorrow,