addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

OSM Colorado Message Board › MapQuest Android application - get it now!

MapQuest Android application - get it now!

deb
user 11222606
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
We talked and demo'd the Android MapQuest for Mobile application during our meeting earlier this month at Gordon Biersch - and it's just now been released!

You can check out the youtube video of the team making a lego QR code that you can use to download the app: http://www.youtube.co...­

The new app has voice guided turn by turn directions, option to use OSM data and aerial maps!

Enjoy!!

Deb
A former member
Post #: 15
Funny video, thanks for the link. I like all the "It wasn't me" comments throughout. Installing now!
David E.
user 8884824
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
Excellent!! Talk about spatial recognition! My thanks to all at MapQuest for this effort!