Sep 21, 2014 · 3:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
These boxes keep soil moist and draw up water from the reservoir in the base so you don't have to water your plants as often.
- styorofoam box with lid and without holes, such as a broccoli box or salmon box
- PVC pipe 50mm++ diameter or what ever you can find, minimum 10cm long - you'll need 3 of these plus a longer bit or,
- smaller diameter pipe if you find some
Tools, if you have them:
- hack saw or other saw to cut the pvc pipes
- old knife to cut styrofoam box
- screw driver to make holes
If you find more pipes or boxes than you need, please put a note on this meetup to share them with others who might be finding it hard to find these items free.
If you have spare seedlings or cuttings, today is a good chance to share them too!
This meetup is inspired by