addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Occupy Dance Message Board › Dancing at Figment on Sunday?

Dancing at Figment on Sunday?

A former member
Miss Phoebe and I will be heading to Figment on Governor's Island tomorrow - Sunday, 6/9

A friend of ours will be playing some "extremely ambient insect sound stuff" at noon :)

Here's a link to the music project that he will be part of with links to the 8 artists performing: http://onexwarper.tum...­

I imagine there must be many opportunities to occupy dance at Figment! If any of you are interested in hooking up tomorrow, e-mail me - thomasg@speakeasy.net

Peace & Movement - Thomas

PS. We'll also be heading to the OWS Arts Cluster in Brooklyn at 7pm. Hope to see you all!