addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
Bonjour,
Je m'appelle Karine et je suis française. J'habite dans l'est de la France à la frontière de la Belgique et du Luxembourg.
J'adore Hawaï, ses paysages, ses plages, son climat, sa culture... et j'aimerais beaucoup venir un jour à Honolulu pour plusieurs mois, mais pas facile de venir comme ça à cause des formalités administratives américaines :/
En attendant de trouver une solution et d'améliorer mon anglais, n'hésitez pas à me contacter si vous avez envie de parler français ou pour d'autres raisons, j'en serai ravie !
A bientôt, cool
Karine

Aloha,
My name is Karine and I am French. I live in the east of France in the border of Belgium and Luxembourg.
I adore Hawaii, its landscapes, its beaches, its climate, its culture... and I would like very much coming one day to Honolulu for several months, but not easy to come like that because of the American administrative formalities:/
While waiting for to find a solution and to improve my English, do not hesitate to contact me if you want to speak French or for the other reasons, I shall be delighted!
See you soon, cool
Karine