San Francisco, CAUSA
July 24, 2013
Hi: I interested in learning about Korean language and culture.
Sign in to post a Greeting.
You are personally invited... http://www.meetup.com/The-Ponderful-M...
Hi Jody! Welcome to Oakland Hanja. I look forward to meeting you at our class.明鏡 (Myeong Gyeong)
Hi, Jody! Welcome to the East Bay Healing Collective. Two of our weekly groups that you may attend anytime are: Saturday Night Sangha from 6pm - 7:30pm every Saturday and Stillwater Meditation from 6:30pm - 8:15pm every Monday. Have a beautiful day!
We are a diverse group interested in the study of Chinese characters in the context of the Korean language with the goal of:
- improving our knowledge of Korean by expanding our character-based vocabulary
- forming a basis for East Asian cultural literacy by exploring our shared heritage
Our members include:
- Korean language learners who desire a more structured way to learn vocabulary
- speakers of Korean as a heritage language who want to improve their comprehension skills
- speakers of other East Asian languages wanting to explore Korean using their previous knowledge of Chinese characters
The group operates in English.
For more information, contact: OaklandHanja@gmail.com
불광사 has generously donated books.
5250 FULTON ST SF, CA 94121
The KCCEB is generously lending us their conference space in Oakland.
1,403 Asian Cinephiles
Friday, Apr 18
Thursday, Apr 17
1,181 SF Babellers
Tuesday, Apr 22
Sunday, Apr 27
Sunday, May 04
3,568 Language Lovers
Not registered with us yet?
Forgot your password?
Meetup members, Log in