add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › Introducing the Objectivism Wiki

Introducing the Objectivism Wiki

David V.
Shanghai, CN
Post #: 34
For the last three years, I’ve been working on the Objectivism Wiki – a hierarchical, user-contributed reference on the philosophy of Objectivism.
I am looking for contributors for more content. Just click “Edit” on any page!

Plano, TX
Post #: 153
wow...I haven't been on the Wiki for a while, I love how the format looks!
A former member
Post #: 27
For the last three years, I’ve been working on the Objectivism wiki

David, it does indeed look clean and well organized. But why 3 years? I hope some day soon a word processor such as WordPerfect or Word will allow me to easily write my personal stuff as a wiki. Is it this hard behind the scenes?
David V.
Shanghai, CN
Post #: 37
Sorry, I meant that I have been contributing to the Wiki for three years. (Since June 2004, actually.)