North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › NTOS: Comments re Craig Biddle Lecture

NTOS: Comments re Craig Biddle Lecture

Old Toad
OldToad
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
To All,

Some comments about the Craig Biddle Lecture we had last night:

"The speaker was awesome and event coordination was excellent!!"
-- Chad

"I was a bit surprised, actually....I hadn't expected Mr. Biddle -who is relatively new to the ARI intellectual cadre- to have quite so much to say, in quite such innovative ways, about quite such an interesting set of ideas. Mr. Biddle was perfectly willing to go on for hours on end discussing myriad issues with competence, energy, and passion. Mr. Biddle has found a niche in the Objectivist intellectual field that will prove to be very fertile ground for his exploration, and I can't wait to read the stuff he's already written. I also look forward to his further contributions. This event was worth much more than the collected price of admission. Thoroughly edifying and enjoyable."
-- Chuck

"Craig gave a very good talk, the location was easy to get to, and it was a nice setting. There was plenty of time to ask Craig questions, and to socialize with others after the talk. "
-- Sherry

"A good turnout for our first major event. The lecture was informative and interesting. I look forward to more such events. However, I think it ought to be more open to the public, to whoever wants to attend; leaving aside persons who are derogatory towards NTOS. Let's keep this going!"
--Thomas M. Miovas, Jr.
A former member
Post #: 10
Sounds it was a great event! Too bad I couldn't make it. Hopefully we will be able to bring some Objectivist speakers to the Oklahoma City area sometime soon!