North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › Your comments on new organization please.

Your comments on new organization please.

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello all,

I would love to get your feedback on an organization that I am getting close to launching.

As much as I am dying to give you a preliminary explanation about it, I think it would be best if you just view it "cold."

General or specific questions, comments, suggestions and criticisms are welcome, of course. Nothing is in stone at this point.

http://www.westerncul...­

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Nick Robinson
A former member
Post #: 28
Do you need any help? I'm a writer.
A former member
Post #: 3
Chad,

I surely will be looking for assistance and input/advising in a number of ways, assuming this has any legs to it. But help will have to be made up of volunteers.

Nick
A former member
Post #: 31
I'll volunteer. I don't normally get paid to write anyways. Let me know what you need, and I'll let you know if I can provide it.