addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › Meetup details changed: NTOS 5th Annual SCARBOROUGH FAIRE: Saturday, April 2

Meetup details changed: NTOS 5th Annual SCARBOROUGH FAIRE: Saturday, April 23, 2011 : 10am - 7pm

Old T.
OldToad
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
I've changed the date for going to Scarborough Faire to April 23, 2011.

I hope will be OK for those who have already made an RSVP. I hate changing dates, but too many conflicts are popping up for people who want to go, including in my family. With our busy spring calendar, I don't have many other weekend choices, either, especially if we want to leave room for a postponement due to rain or snow -- which has happened before!

For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Objectivist-Society/events/16368473/­

When: Saturday, April 23, 2011 - between 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Where: Scarborough Renaissance Festival
2511 FM 66
Waxahachie, TX 75167
888-533-7848

Ticket Prices at the Gate: $21.99 or Child $8.50 (age 5-12)

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.