North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › Very important objectivist animal discussion

Very important objectivist animal discussion

Sherry
SherryTX
Plano, TX
Post #: 134
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
Questions NTOS peeps may be curious about:

1. How and/or why is Dan's dog flying? (and was starch used on his ears?)

2. What animal is in Sherry's picture?

3. What is it that Todd's horse is thinking that makes him look so clever?

4. Will the eagle in Gad's picture eat the animal in Sherry's animal picture?

5. Is the squirrel in Virginia's picture the same one that taunts various members of the NTOS at their homes? And if so, how does it get around?

6. WHAT is in Lathanar's photo????

7. The dog in Damon's picture is very pretty...what is his/her name?

I'll answer #2. That is our ferret, Ubu. He likes to leap attack at one's feet and steal plastic and all our left shoes.

Please feel free to answer any of the remaining questions, or add questions/comments of your own.
A former member
Post #: 23
#4: My eagle just caught a salmon in Alaska waters and has more than enough to carry at the moment. Your ferret Ubu is safe.smile
Sherry
SherryTX
Plano, TX
Post #: 135
PHEW!!!!
Chris Jones
gearjammer351
Dallas, TX
Post #: 43
Send an Email Post a Greeting

I may not be correct, but I believe that it is the creator of the universe, and giver of all life: AKA the Flying Spaghetti Monster wink
Old Toad
OldToad
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 228

3. What is it that Todd's horse is thinking that makes him look so clever?

"Is this for my life or against it?"
A former member
Post #: 25

I may not be correct, but I believe that it is the creator of the universe, and giver of all life: AKA the Flying Spaghetti Monster wink
Indeed. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the ONE TRUE deity and should be worshiped by all.

I have a copy of The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster out in my car right now.

The Church's website.
Lathanar
Lathanar
Dallas, TX
Post #: 81

Have you been touched by his noodly appendage?

- Travis
Sherry
SherryTX
Plano, TX
Post #: 136
My 6 year old wanted to teach her kindergarten class about the mighty FSM, since they all believe in santa and God. The joke around our house is "after all, you can prove that spaghetti exists."

(of course...just a joke.)

Todd, you should make a shirt or poster with that picture and quote underneath it hahah.

We may have to have bumper stickers made that says "Why is Dan's Dog Flying?" or "Who is Dan's Dog?"
A former member
Post #: 26
I can't imagine having kids in a public school as an atheist in Texas. It must be a constant battle.
Sherry
SherryTX
Plano, TX
Post #: 138
Well, we haven't personally had a lot of issues, but we have only been living in TX for about 2.5 years. Time will tell.