addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › Please RSVP ASAP re ITOE Study Group in McKinney! Starting Wed, March 7, 2012

Please RSVP ASAP re ITOE Study Group in McKinney! Starting Wed, March 7, 2012

Almeta
user 11277894
Dallas, TX
Hi NTOS!

I have limited space at my house, as well as limited parking on our street. I can accommodate 10 people. If you find that there are no more places left, and you are seriously interested, please let us know right away! If there is sufficient interest, we will start looking for a new place for this event! We will try to keep it in the same general area of the Metroplex.

Almeta
Barbara Lamb S.
user 11220362
McKinney, TX
Post #: 1
Dear Almeta: I would like to join the group, March 7th. Just myself--Ed won't be able to come.
Please let me know your location (your address). I live in McKinney, too.
Kind regards,
Barbara