North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › Objectivist Arts Cruise sailing from Galveston

Objectivist Arts Cruise sailing from Galveston

Linda
micksbg
Burlingame, CA
Post #: 8
Send an Email Post a Greeting
This is Linda at Quent Cordair Fine Art in Burlingame, Ca.
I'm guessing as an objectivist, that you may already know about our Romantic Realist art gallery, which was founded on Ayn Rand's philosophy, but do you know about our upcoming Arts Cruise sailing from Texas in January 2008?
http://www.cordair.co...­

The rates are very reasonable and the arts program that we are bringing on is wonderful. In addition to the ship board activities, our attendees will enjoy select performances, concerts, demonstrations, lectures and round-table discussion in the fields of Music, Visual Arts, Drama, Film, Art History & Art Appreciation. Twenty-four full hours of Fine Arts, leisurely paced over the six days and seven nights of our Western Caribbean cruise. Featured presenters include Bryan Larsen, Dr. Dianne Durante, David Berry, Thomas Shoebotham and more.

We would love to have you, your family and other club members join us for this very special voyage. It will be a great opportunity to meet other Objectivists from all over the country and even over seas.

If you are interested in more information, I can be reached via the gallery's toll-free line at 1-866-267-3247 or at linda at cordair.com.

It will be a pleasure to hear from you.

All the best,

Linda Cordair
www.cordair.com
Tom
TAA1
McKinney, TX
Post #: 25
Send an Email Post a Greeting
This sounds interesting. Is anybody up for it?

Tom
Sherry
SherryTX
Plano, TX
Post #: 373
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
It does sound interesting, and IF they have Black Jack and an all you can eat buffett, I might consider it.
Actually, it being a whole year away, may make it easier for those that want to go to plan.
A former member
Post #: 10
I would love to know more. For example, what cruise line, what is the sailing dates, where will it go, how much will it cost?

Isaac
Sherry
SherryTX
Plano, TX
Post #: 387
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
I think most of that info is on the site, actually.