Objectivist Karaoke

Sherry
SherryTX
Plano, TX
Post #: 416
Discuss.
A former member
Post #: 202
I don't know the words to that one...can you hum a few bars?
Sherry
SherryTX
Plano, TX
Post #: 417
I don't know the words to that one...can you hum a few bars?

hahah...funny, that was a good one!

I am not a singer, nor do I play one on tv..or youtube.com; however, my recruiter networking group is trying to put together a karaoke night.
This had me thinking: how fun would it be for an objectivist karaoke night?

Really....I do believe it would be quite an interesting time.

I can see Todd, standing with mic in hand, and as the music starts, says "wait, is this song for my life or against it?"

It makes me wonder: would there by a bunch of Oingo Boingo and Rush requests?
A former member
Post #: 40
What is an Oingo Boingo?

Do you mean Rush Limbaugh?
Sherry
SherryTX
Plano, TX
Post #: 420
The band Rush (Alex, Neil, and Geddy)
Oingo Boingo was a band from the 80s...I haven't listened to them in a while, but apparantly they are supposed to have some songs that lean towards Objectivist thought.

Where is McKinney Tom when you need him? I am sure he could think of a few Objectivist songs....
Old Toad
OldToad
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 439

I can see Todd, standing with mic in hand, and as the music starts, says "wait, is this song for my life or against it?"

If I tried to sing, it would definitely be a matter of running for your life. We would lose many members from NTOS.

-- Todd