Keenan I. N.
AbsoluteKeenan
Katy, TX
Post #: 1
Hello all,

I'm looking for a place to stay in the DFW area for a few weeks. I need to move in this weekend.

I finally got the job I've been looking for. I'll be designing control circuits. It's in Irving and I start this Monday the 7th. Currently, I'm in Houston staying with Tom Dungey. I think many of you may know him. He's goes to some of the NT Objectivist Club meetings when he is up there.

Unfortunately, this job isn't relocating me, so I need to find a place to stay for a few weeks until my first paycheck. Do any of you know someone that has a spare room to rent me? I have a mute, and extremely well behaved cat. I will also be able to pay for the rent and move out as soon as I get my first paycheck.

Please email me at keenan at absolutereason dot com.

Later,
Keenan
--------------------------------------­------
Tom
TAA1
McKinney, TX
Post #: 51
Keenan,

Welcome to Dallas!

I will check with all my friends.

Tom
Old T.
OldToad
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 522
I am pleased to report that Santiago offered to share his apartment for a few weeks with Keenan to help him move to Dallas and start his new job.

-- Todd
Sherry
SherryTX
Plano, TX
Post #: 471
Santiago is a good egg. I think everyone that has met him already knows this...but it never hurts to say it again.
Welcome to DFW! It was nice to meet you at the last event. I hope the new job is going well.