North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › Nimble the Thimble Mouse

Nimble the Thimble Mouse

A former member
Post #: 93
I am pleased to announce the release of "Nimble the Thimble Mouse" by Jeffrey K. Meek, Illustrated by T.A. Dungey. "Nimble the Thimble Mouse", released by Thimble Mouse Publishing Inc. is the story of a Thimble Mouse (A mouse so small he can live in a Thimble) named Nimble. Nimble uses the principle of trade to improve his surroundings and defeat the evil rats. By embracing reading, knowledge, independence, Nimble shows the other mice that thinking is productive, uselful and necessary for their literal survival. (Suitable for 4-8 year olds.)

You can check out some pictures and a page from "Nimble the Thimble Mouse" at:

www.thimblemouse.com

If any NTOS member would like a copy, and would like to save the shipping cost, if you would send an email to our customer service email address with the subject NTOS Member Order, I would be happy to bring a supply to the next meetup in June at the Ranch. The cost is $10.77, Unfortunately I have to charge tax. But I do not make any profit on the shipping so It's fine by me if you want to save that cost. If you want it shipped elsewhere just use our easy PayPal payment system.

Also, NTOS's very own Santiago will be providing movie reviews and commentary at www.thimblemouse.com. We are committed to developing New Intellectuals and would appreiate your feedback, just send it to our customer service email address and mark SAINTIAGO in the subject line and we'll be sure to forward it to him.

This is the only post I will make on this subject, but I do appreciate your support and hope you will recommend the book to your friends and family. Please check out our website:

www.thimblemouse.com

Kindest Regards,

Pytheus
Sherry
SherryTX
Plano, TX
Post #: 493
Congratulations!
The illustrations on the website are very nice!