North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › Galveston trip on the 4th

Galveston trip on the 4th

David V.
HeroicLife
Shanghai, CN
Post #: 116
Sarah and I want to come, but the rates for a condo are rather expensive. We were also wondering whether any younger people are coming, so we could engage in some less family-like activities in the evenings.

Is there any interest in getting a room together?
A former member
Post #: 32
I was planning on taking my motorbike down for the trip, assuming I get around t fixing it. I hadn't even thought about acommodations. Glad you mentioned it. Have you looked at the loca hotels?
A former member
Post #: 41
My current freelance gig happens to end on the 3rd. I "may" be interested in going down there ... though I do fear the holiday accommodation rates in a beachside area. Out of curiosity, how much are the condo rentals running?

Anyone planning on hotels may be well advised to book ahead, as I have found that on previous holiday weekend roadtrips, they tend to fill up or be reserved quickly and "winging it" may land one sleeping on the beach or paying several hundreds of dollars a night for luxurious leftovers.