North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › Semus & Santiago Go Shooting

Semus & Santiago Go Shooting

Santiago V.
Dallas, TX
Post #: 200
(No doves were harmed in the making of these films)

A couple weeks ago Seamus and I went shooting, and towards the end, for fun, we set up a USPSA-esque course. Nothing near as fancy as the actual courses - just 4 targets, as you will see. But it was enough to get the general gist of how its fire & movement with those matches.

Myself, I hope to practice a whole lot more and then enter into a local USPSA match, in either the stock or limited-10 division.

Anyway, here are links to youtube, where you have short (10-15 second) videoes of each of us in one of the run throughs. Seamus did very well for never having done stuff like this before, and I am improving. Basically, you have to hit each target 2 times in center mass, or just once for the little steel target, in the shortest amount of time possible.­ - Seamus' run­ - Mine
Scott C.
Dallas, TX
Post #: 38
Thats a neat little course. It looks like you have really good form to Santiago. I'd love to get out there sometime with you.
Plano, TX
Post #: 575
ah when the revolution comes, I will be comforted knowing that my boy can "cover" me and the family as we dash across the street to

Nice little videos!
JoAnne D.
user 5072024
Dallas, TX
Post #: 3
I know knitting makes me a rebel as well, so when can I go shooting?biggrin
You know, if you guys took the time to do little poses....