North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › Semus & Santiago Go Shooting

Semus & Santiago Go Shooting

Santiago Valenzue...
sanjavalen
Dallas, TX
Post #: 200
(No doves were harmed in the making of these films)

A couple weeks ago Seamus and I went shooting, and towards the end, for fun, we set up a USPSA-esque course. Nothing near as fancy as the actual courses - just 4 targets, as you will see. But it was enough to get the general gist of how its fire & movement with those matches.

Myself, I hope to practice a whole lot more and then enter into a local USPSA match, in either the stock or limited-10 division.

Anyway, here are links to youtube, where you have short (10-15 second) videoes of each of us in one of the run throughs. Seamus did very well for never having done stuff like this before, and I am improving. Basically, you have to hit each target 2 times in center mass, or just once for the little steel target, in the shortest amount of time possible.

http://youtube.com/wa...­ - Seamus' run

http://youtube.com/wa...­ - Mine
Scott Connery
Scott_Connery
Dallas, TX
Post #: 38
Thats a neat little course. It looks like you have really good form to Santiago. I'd love to get out there sometime with you.
Sherry
SherryTX
Plano, TX
Post #: 575
ah when the revolution comes, I will be comforted knowing that my boy can "cover" me and the family as we dash across the street to safety.smile

Nice little videos!
JoAnne Drew
user 5072024
Dallas, TX
Post #: 3
I know knitting makes me a rebel as well, so when can I go shooting?biggrin
You know, if you guys took the time to do little poses....