add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

North Texas Objectivist Society (NTOS) Message Board › Just wanted to say hello :)

Just wanted to say hello :)

A former member
Post #: 1
Good evening.....

First of all, yes, Dagny is my real name :) My parents named me after Dagny Taggart :)

Soooooo you can only imagine my shock and amazement to see the billboard with "Who is Joh Galt" staring at me as I drove down Soutbound 75 a couple of weeks ago.

I was hoping to make the 10/13 meeting, but we have a company retreat scheduled for that weekend and I have been summoned to take pictures by my daughter as that is her homecoming weekend. Hopefully, I will be able to make future events...

I look forward to meeting other people who follow Ayn Rand's work. It will be nice to be around people that I do not have to explain "Where did your name come from?"..... If only I had a dollar for every time that question was asked....

Scott C.
Dallas, TX
Post #: 43
Welcome, and I hope we get a chance to meet soon.
Dallas, TX
Post #: 9
A former member
Post #: 4
Welcome to N.T.O.S.! We look forward to meeting you.
Old T.
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 619
Welcome, Dagny!

It looks like we have another three-generation family here in NTOS. :)

-- Todd
Plano, TX
Post #: 585
Yes - welcome!
I look forward to meeting you at a meeting soon.
Santiago V.
Dallas, TX
Post #: 202
Welcome, glad to have you.